Oops! I missed some!

Four TEN more colors being added to the shop!!  These have been lurking around since forever, and I just never got around to adding them...  Today is their day!  (I had to edit this post from the original FOUR that I posted, because I discovered SIX MORE colors I had created but never posted!!!)


Very pale, champagne-beige.


Pearly, opaque fuschia with dark pink glitter.


Pearly blue-gray-violet with pink sparkles.


Very unique color...  Deep pearly green with lots of pink shimmers!



A blackish purple with hologram sparkles!



Super-bright pearly orange.



Very pale in the jar, this color goes on as a
shimmery metallic pink.



Very pale, pearly lavender.



Pale, pinkish purple color-shifter.
Very sparkly!



Rich purple with lots and lots of
silver sparkles!


Whatcha think?



4 comments:

Phyrra said...

Live by Passion has my attention :)

Nea said...

I think: "wow" :D

BLIX said...

These are lovely colours. I especially like Live By Passion, Midnight Hour, Mind Manipulator and Tainted Love. :-)

Ana said...

Love the mind manipulator and tainted love.

Post a Comment

Please, let me know what you think!