Hi Fi Shadow Swatchfest!!! Purples & Pinks!

I FINALLY found my lost SD card so I can post some more of these.  I was seriously freaking out.  TONS of hours of photos are on it.  But anyway...glad to have it back, and here are the purple/pink swatchies!  :)  Enjoy!!!



APHRODISIAC


BEAUTIFUL NIGHTMARE


BENEATH THE ROSE


BRANDY


BRASS PETALS


DECIBEL


DRUNKEN KISS


EAT ME, DRINK ME


FALLEN ANGELS


HAPPILY EVER AFTER


HELL FROZEN


HOPE


IN BLOOM


LIVE BY PASSION


LIVE LARGE


LOVE HURTS


MIDNIGHT HOUR


MIRACLE MILE


MY VALENTINE


PINS & NEEDLES



PIXIES


PLUSH


PRINCE CHARMING


RAINDROPS ON ROSES


RICH GIRL


SCREAMING FOR MORE


SPIKE THE PUNCH


SWEET CHILD


SWEET EMOTIONS


TAINTED LOVE


TERROR IN THE DEPTHS


THINGS THAT CANNOT SPEAK


TOURNIQUET


VISIONS OF SUGARPLUMS


VANITY RUINS



Yay for swatches!


5 comments:

Tabitha Michelle said...

Gorgeous!

SilhouetteScreams said...

Omg the mattes *__*

Tessa said...

I would have always said that i am not into pinks or purples but i LOVE more than half of these xx

Miss Beautify said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss Beautify said...

So pretty! I *need* Beautiful Nightmare and Love Hurts =)
xx

Post a Comment

Please, let me know what you think!