On my eyes:
1. A Hi-Fi Cosmetics not-yet-released pink/green color shifting shade on the inner corners and very lightly as highlight.
2. "Miracle Mile" from the 2010 Collection all over the lid from lashline to crease.
3. "Dirty Word Witchcraft" from the 2010 Collection on outer corner and in crease.
4. Paparazzi Flash Powder in "Sexy Cupid" on top of "Miracle Mile" eyeshadow.
5. A not-yet-released black-based Paparazzi Flash Powder on top of "Dirty Word Witchcraft". Blended with "Sexy Cupid" by lightly patting with finger.
6. Paparazzi Flash Powder in "Forget My Name" mixed with mixing medium and applied to lower lashline.
7. Hard Candy Walk the Line liquid liner in "Asphalt" on upper lashline.
8. Ardell demi wispies lashes.
Aron and I right after we arrived... Too bad you can't really see my eye makeup well in this pic...but I was also wearing NYX blush in "Terracotta" along with Stila Illuminating Finishing Powder in "Rose Gold". On my lips was Soap & Glory's Sexy Motherpucker lipgloss in...well, it was the plum shade (can't remember the exact name...it was a long night). LOL. I layered one of the super shimmery Tarte holiday glosses on top. (Is anyone else annoyed by the fact that they don't have names? The last Tarte lipgloss set I bought didn't have names on any of them, either.)
A great number of alcoholic beverages later....... I look like a total goofball. LOL.
Here's me in my ORIGINAL application of makeup (with the exception of lipgloss) back at home 6 HOURS LATER!!! I was actually surprised at how well it all stayed on...especially after the amount of alcohol I drank and the numerous drunken NYE makeout sessions between the hubby and I... LOL!!! TMI, I know. :) But yeah...this stuff has SUPER staying power when applied over LASplash Splashproof Sealer!!! I swear by that stuff when I use glitter...it's a really sticky waterproof base that will hold eyeshadow, sparklies, the works!!! I got it at Ulta, but I honestly can't remember how much I paid for it.
Both eyes...blurred to see the effect of the holo glitter. By the way, this pic was also taken AFTER the party, around 1:00 AM.
Anyway...let me know what you think!!! :) Did any of you use Hi-Fi Cosmetics for your NYE look? If you did a holiday look (even if it wasn't with Hi-Fi) and have photos of it, post the link in the comments section so we all can see what you did!