Moving update!

Due to some unexpected travel I have to do for our move, I will be closing down the shop at the end of the month instead of on the 9th as previously noted.  (I'll update my last post to reflect this change.)  I'll be accepting orders thru January 31st and shutting down at 12:00 AM on February 1st.

ALL ORDERS WILL BE FILLED AND SHIPPED BEFORE I PACK UP MY OFFICE.  (This is part of the reason I'm shutting down a few weeks from my actual move.  I want to have time to get all the orders out the door before I have to pack everything up.)  So, if you want to place an order, please do not hesitate.  It will ship before February 25th.  GUARANTEED.

I'm still hoping to re-open sometime in mid-March, so keep your eyes peeled for the official date!

Again, I want to thank you all for sticking with me through my crazy military life.  Luckily, this should be our last move for a very long while, so I'm thoroughly excited.

 

6 comments:

Rach said...

No worries :) I sent a mail about my orders a few days ago, not sure if you got it :) know ure super busy!

Wish you best of look with the move

Rach said...

Luck even >.<

Amber said...

Thanks for the update Veronica! I will be placing my order before then. :)

perfumehk said...

so nice blog /
Parfum pas cher

Anonymous said...

mmorpg oyunlar
instagram takipçi satın al
tiktok jeton hilesi
Tiktok jeton hilesi
antalya saç ekimi
referans kimliği nedir
İnstagram Takipçi Satın Al
metin2 pvp serverlar
takipci

Anonymous said...

Smm Panel
Smm Panel
iş ilanları
instagram takipçi satın al
hirdavatciburada.com
beyazesyateknikservisi.com.tr
servis
tiktok para hilesi indir

Post a Comment

Please, let me know what you think!