Facebook WINNERS!!!

Here goes!!!

The "grand-prize" winner of FIVE eyeshadows and TWO Lip Glazes of their choice is...*drumroll please*

ASLI ÖZENҪ!!!

(I'll be contacting all the winners via Facebook as well.)


The next four people will receive any THREE eyeshadows of their choice and ONE Lip Glaze!

1.  Emily Kittie
2.  Casey Green
3.  Kelley Hurtgen
4.  Saila


The final five each get one eyeshadow or Spotlight Lip Glaze of their choice!!!  :)

1.  Carol Ann Whitt
2.  Marissa Black
3.  Wendi Girven
4.  Leira Yann
5.  Rebecca Storevik


Congratulations to all the winners!!!

5 comments:

Tabitha Michelle said...

Congrats to all the winners! :D

Wendi_ThroatPunch said...

Whoooo! I finally won a giveaway! Congrats everyone.

Lisa N. said...

Congrats to all of them!

Anonymous said...

Oh,I can't believe it:))I won a giveaway for the first time.congrats to everyone!

Anonymous said...

I was so excited to win, I love the color I chose.

Post a Comment

Please, let me know what you think!