I'm not dead!

Hey there, everyone!

Over the course of the past couple weeks I've gotten a lot of emails from readers/customers who noticed my internet absence and wanted to check on me.  You guys are so sweet!  :)

My health is much better now.  I went through a bad spell, but as of today, I feel great!  So...let me give you some updates...

On top of me being sick, we also had a couple winter storms come through the area that blocked a lot of roadways and delayed the postal service.  If you haven't received your order yet, NEVER FEAR.  I am completely caught up on filling orders, so if you don't have yours in hand yet, it is likely due to the condition of the roadways, preventing me from getting to the post office (I have about 20 that are done, but just need to be dropped off), or the fact that your package has been delayed due to weather...especially if you live in the east...which I have unofficially deemed Blizzardville.

Now...on to the coolness...

You guys were wanting some swatches of the lipglosses, so here they are.  I didn't do them on my skin because I am dark complected, and some of these colors are so light or sheer that they wouldn't have shown up well.  I have a series of more opaque ones coming soon, so for those of you who are wanting a bigger punch of color...just be patient!!!  :)

Personally, "Standing Ovation" and "Gin & Sin" are my favorites.  :)


Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know that I am alive and kicking, and that everything is well here in the Romero world.  :)  Thank you all for being so concerned and most of all, patient, during this hectic time.


9 comments:

Heather said...

I think I'm ordering Groupie and Toasted in Jamaica when I get home from school today, hehe. Glad you're feeling better!

krista carlson said...

I love those lippies...Can't wait to order them!!!

JennyWhiskey said...

I am really glad I bothered to check your blog before I emailed about my order! I'm glad you are feeling better, and the Lippies look O-mazing! I am also living in "blizzardville" so I can totally relate to the crappy weather making everyone's life harder (ie, delaying my mail to get awesome makeup!) NJ just got hit like whoa...

Lisa Kate said...

Heehee, I'm so glad you are okay!! The weather here is so terrible right now (ohio), my 5 min drive to work has turned into 20+ minutes! Eep!

I really like these glosses, especially Novacaine and Groupie! I usually don't wear gloss at all, but I just might need to try one of these out XD

Phyrra said...

Thank you for the swatches, and I'm very glad that you're starting to feel better.

Julissa said...

Those are great. I love lipglosses. :)

I'm glad you're feeling better, too.

SilhouetteScreams said...

I'm glad you're feeling better, being sick is balls.

I cant wait to see the more opaque glosses :D

Jeweled Thumb said...

Hello! I'm a new follower of yours after reading a review on your products from my fellow blogger Lillian (she raved!). Just wanted to say hello. =)

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I just discovered your products a few days ago randomly on Etsy and I just have to say I am obsessed with your colors! Though I don't have a way to order them online, you've defenantly gained a fan and I would love to help spread the word because you really hit the jackpot with your colors. I hope you feel better soon, its terrible to be sick but glad to know your doing much better.

Take care!

Post a Comment

Please, let me know what you think!